- Submit all required documents at the Admissions Office
- Take the College Entrance Test (CET). Those who passed the CET will go to the next step.
- Upon the release of the CET results, proceed to the Admissions Office for the interview schedule.
- Secure the permit to enroll from the admissions office after the interview.
- Submit permit to enroll to the Registrar’s staff.
- Secure and fill-out Enrollment Information Form (EIF).
- Submit EIF to the Registrar’s Office.
- Get line number from the Registrar’s Office.
For Old Students
- Submit class cards at the Registrar’s table
- Secure and fill out Enrollment Information Form (EIF)
- Submit EIF to the Registrar’s Office
- Get line number from the registrar’s staff
Step 1: Cashier
- Present Permit-to-Enroll (new students) / class cards (old students) and filled-out EIF form to the Cashier.
- Pay the Entrance Fee.
- Secure official receipt of payment made.
Step 2: Encoder
- Present Permit-to-Enroll / class cards, filled-out EIF form and official receipt of payment to the encoder.
- Secure assigned student number from the encoder.
Step 3: Dean
- Present filled-out EIF form for advisement on course and section.
- Present to encoder the advisement slip for printing of registration.
- Sign the registration form and secure your student’s copy of the registration form.
Step 4: School I.D.
- Get your I.D. picture taken
Step 5: School Uniform
- Have your body measurements taken by the dressmaker/tailor for school uniform size identification.
- Pay uniform fee to the officer-in-charge. Get the receipt for the payment of uniform.
Step 6: Line number and EIF
- Submit your line number and EIF form back to the information table.
For Returning / Shifting Students
- Get clearance from the Registrar’s Office, Have it signed by all offices concerned.
- Secure re-application form or shifting form at Registrar’s office
- Returning students with more than one year of duration of leave of absence are required to take the entrance test. Get test results and recommendation from the Guidance Office
- Proceed to the Dean’s Office for the interview and approval of the reapplication.
- Submit approved form by the Dean at the Registrar’s Office
- Get Permit-to-Enroll and Advisement Slip